It is said that eyes can speak volumes; they can express thoughts, emotions, and feelings better than words. You need a good eye kajal, eyeliner, and an eyebrow definer to create the most stunning looks. But do you know how to find the ones that will suit you and not harm you instead? Let us look at a few of the most important things to consider while choosing an eye definer and eye kajal.
Kohl (Kajal) is derived from the Arabic word Kuhl. Initially, the primary purpose was to cool down and protect the eyes from excruciating heat. The mixture was created out of charcoal, wax, soot, and oil, keeping these requirements in mind.
Nevertheless, the main ingredients started getting replaced by chemicals, preservatives, and paraben. These can hurt the skin as well as cause irritation in your eye. Therefore, it is essential to ensure the ingredients used in making the product. Look for elements like jojoba oil and almond oil, which help reduce inflammation.
Compatibility with Skin Type
Not everyone is a makeup artist. Some of us are amateurs looking for a head start. So, it is essential to make sure which form of eye definer is suitable for which skin type.
- It is best for people with dry skin to go for liquid eyeliner. These come with fine brushes that allow hassle-free fine lines. In addition, these are usually enriched with oil extracts for moisturising effects.
- Kohl or eye kajal is best suited for oily-skinned people. These tend to have a natural absorbing factor that helps control the excess oil secreted from the skin.
- Oily skinned people often complain that their eye makeup gets smudged easily. The best solution to this problem is gel-based eyeliner. They dry out quickly and are also smudge-free. This helps maintain the eye makeup for longer hours without the need for constant touch-ups.
The eye shape
For generations, Kohl has been used to define eyes in different looks. However, with an increase in the range of products, there is little something for every eye type.
- Almond eyes– The best way to highlight an almond pair of eyes is to go for a creamy-textured pencil eyeliner.
- Round eyes– Quick outlining using a gel-based eyeliner can be pretty handy. for all round-eyed people
- Downturned eyes– This type of eye is quite common and can be dressed using a sparkle-based eye pencil.
- Asymmetrical eyes – A light-coloured eyeliner pencil is one of the best bets for a pair of asymmetrical eyes.
- Small eyes – The most efficient way to accentuate small eyes is to opt for a light or metallic colour liquid eyeliner.
One of the essential steps in getting the perfect eye get-up is selecting a suitable eye kajal and eyebrow definer. With products like the Lotus Makeup Ecostay Longlasting Kajal and Lotus Makeup Perfect Brow Definer, achieving the task can become hassle-free for beginners and professionals alike.
Read more blogs – my business media hub