Do you want to take a break from Instagram then deactivating your account is the best option for the users, this option is a better one as it will not delete your account but will deactivate your account so that you can access it again, however; if you are facing ‘Instagram deactivated my account’ then it might be difficult for you to recover your account.
Steps to Deactivate your Account –
Here in this blog; we are going to tell you how you can yourself go for an Instagram account disabled or deactivated.
- You need to open Instagram and then login into your account so that you can move to the second step.
- Now, the users need to click on their profile photo and then from there press on the settings option.
- Now, you need to look for the option which is known as temporarily disable my account; ad as soon as you will click on it, you will have to select a reason for the same.
- Once, you have entered the password of your account you have to press the yes button to confirm the procedure.
- You will immediately get logged out of your account and your account will be hidden from all,;you can access it again when you want to use Instagram again.
- To recover an Instagram account the users do not need a long procedure but they only need to put in their username or email address and the password of your account to access your Instagram account and use it again.
If because for some reason you are facing an ‘Instagram disabled my account’ issue then you cannot fix it but Instagram will fix it for you after you have submitted an appeal for the same, and you need to fill in all the details asked in the form.
Also Recommended – https://mybusinessmediahub.com/create-a-email-group-in-gmail-account/